Your application & deposit must be submitted by today (June 8th) at 4pm EST!
- Telephone/online banking payments can take up to 5 business days to reach us.
- Your application will not be processed until your deposit is received.
- You can pay your deposit online, by telephone banking or by wire transfer. We do not accept cheques or credit cards.
- Late applicants will be placed on a waiting list for residence.
- $325.00 of your $525.00 deposit is refundable if you cancel in writing to Residence Admissions at email@example.com by July 3, 2016.
- Half of the balance of your residence fees are due September 30, 2016; the remainder is due January 31, 2017.
While you’re applying for residence (or if you’ve done so already), why not register for SOAR? Queen’s Summer Orientation to Academics and Resources (SOAR) is a one-day program for incoming first-year students and their families that is designed to help ease the transition to university life. Information sessions, and opportunities to connect with upper-year students, faculty and staff, will prepare students for new academic expectations, answer their questions, and introduce them to on-campus resources and support services.
*Deadline not applicable to Exchange Students, who have until July 1st.