Residence Don Application
Residence Life Staff Applications for 2020– 2021 are opening soon!
Residence Don Application
How do I apply?
If you require any accommodations or during the application process, or information in an alternate format please contact Residence Life at email@example.com or 613-533-6790.
Applications open: Monday, November 25th 2019
Applications Close: Friday, January 3rd 2020 EDT
As a Queen’s student, you need to
create an eRez account:
1. Visit: https://queens.erezlife.com/login/
2. Click on “activate account”
3. Enter your Queen’s email address (and ignore the RMS #)
As a non-Queen’s or BISC student:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and email address that you wish your application to be tied to
2. Residence Life will create an account for and then you will receive a “eRezLife Password Reset” email from eRezlife software at which time you can create your own password and login to access the Don applications
What does a Residence Life staff member do?
Check out this video for more information:
Why be a Don?
Being a Residence Don provides a rewarding experience, not only in impacting the student experience on-campus, but also in receiving opportunities to develop and hone a wide array of transferable life and career skills. The Residence Life Department is committed to providing a supportive, safe and positive environment, where both our residents and staff members can learn and grow.
Why be an RPA?
Residence Program Assistants help coordinate large scale events that help foster a sense of belonging within the larger residence community. These events focus on the student experience and compliment Don community programs. The Residence Life Department is committed to providing a supportive, safe and positive environment, where both our residents and staff members can learn and grow.
Don Information Sessions
For additional information on the application process, what it means to be an LLC Don, Don and RPA and to meet some of our current staff team and ask them questions, please attend one of our Residence Staff Information Sessions.
Dates for the Information Sessions are:
- Monday November 18th 6-7pm Ban Righ Fireside Lounge
- Thursday November 21st 12-1pm Sutherland Room, JDUC
- Monday November 25th 8-9pm Jean Royce Hall C140
Career Services Workshops
Whether or not you have applied yet, Career Services is here to help you with your resume and cover letter for your application and to help you prepare for your new or returning applicant interview.
Please sign up online at https://careers.sso.queensu.ca/home.htm to attend a workshop.
Career Services Workshops for Residence staff applicants will run on the following dates:
- Wednesday November 27th 3:30-5pm Gordon Hall 324
- Thursday December 5th 3:30-5pm Gordon Hall 324
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page for more information and answers to commonly asked questions. Further questions can be directed to email@example.com.
• Inclusive Queen’s
• Residence Conduct
• Lockouts and Lost Keys FAQ
• Resources for Family & Supports
• Hospitality Services
• On-Campus Resources
• Who to Call
• WiFi Router Information
• Poster Policy
• Residence Videos
• Community Housing
• Student Community Relations
• Summer Accommodations
• Student Web Login
• Missing Persons, Wellness or Status Checks
• Queen’s Hospitality Services
• Registrar’s Office