Residence Desk Service Representatives are available 24 hours-a-day and provide:
- access to security and emergency services
- assistance with facilities and maintenance issues and questions
- parcel and registered mail pick-ups for students
- emergency access to rooms and lost or replacement keys
- information about and access to new laundry cards
- check-in and check-out for students
- general information about the campus and the community
Want to send mail to your student?
Visit our building pages to see how to address your student’s mail.
- Jean Royce Hall Desk – 613-533-2551 – open 24 hours – main desk for Jean Royce Hall
- Leggett Hall Desk – 613-533-3183 – open 24 hours – main desk for Adelaide Hall, Ban Righ Hall, Chown Hall, Morris Hall, Leggett Hall and David C. Smith House
- Victoria Hall – 613-533-2531 – open 24 hours – main desk for Victoria Hall, Graduate Residence and Harkness Hall
- Waldron Tower Desk – 613-533-6724 – open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to noon, 4 p.m. to midnight – main desk for Waldron Tower
- Watts Hall Desk – 613-533-3215 – open 24 hours – main desk for Brant House, Brockington House, Gordon House, Leonard Hall, McNeill House and Watts Hall.
Front Desk Supervisor is located at the Waldron Tower front desk. Contact directly: 613-533-6000, ext. 77884.