Residence Desk Service Representatives are available 24 hours-a-day and provide:
- access to security and emergency services
- assistance with facilities and maintenance issues and questions
- parcel and registered mail pick-ups for students
- emergency access to rooms and lost or replacement keys
- information about and access to new laundry cards
- check-in and check-out for students
- general information about the campus and the community
Want to send mail to your student?
Visit our building pages to see how to address your student’s mail.
Please note that we do not accept items or packages at the Front Desk that require a proof of age, as desk staff cannot sign for these on behalf of a resident. If you are ordering a package that requires proof of age, please make other delivery or pick up arrangements, such as Canada Post’s Flex Delivery.
- Jean Royce Hall Desk – 613-533-2551 – open 24 hours 7 days a week – main desk for Jean Royce Hall
- Leggett Hall Desk – 613-533-3183 – open 24 hours 7 days a week- main desk for Adelaide Hall, Ban Righ Hall, Chown Hall, Morris Hall, Leggett Hall and David C. Smith House
- Victoria Hall – 613-533-2531 – open 24 hours 7 days a week – main desk for Victoria Hall, Graduate Residence and Harkness Hall
- Waldron Tower Desk – 613-533-6724 – open at 8am to noon and 4pm to midnight – main desk for Waldron Tower
- Watts Hall Desk – 613-533-3215 – open 8am to midnight – main desk for Brant House, Brockington House, Gordon House, Leonard Hall, McNeill House and Watts Hall.
Front Desk Supervisor is located at the Waldron Tower front desk. Contact directly: 613-533-6000, ext. 77884.