Residence Desk Service Representatives are available 24 hours-a-day and provide:
- access to security and emergency services
- assistance with facilities and maintenance issues and questions
- parcel and registered mail pick-ups for students
- emergency access to rooms and lost or replacement keys
- information about and access to new laundry cards
- check-in and check-out for students
- general information about the campus and the community
Want to send mail to your student? Visit our building pages to see how to address your student’s mail.
(613-533-2531) -main desk for Victoria Hall, Graduate Residence, Harkness International Hall – open 24 hours a day
Leggett Hall Desk
(613-533-3183) -main desk for Adelaide Hall, Ban Righ Hall, Chown Hall, Morris Hall, Leggett Hall and David C. Smith House – open 24 hours a day
Jean Royce Hall Desk
(613-533-2551) -main desk for Jean Royce Hall – open 24 hours a day
Waldron Tower Desk
(613-533-6724) -main desk for Waldron Tower – open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. – midnight
Watts Hall Desk
(613-533-3215) – main desk for Brant House, Brockington House, Gordon House, Leonard Hall, McNeill House & Watts Hall – open 24 hours a day.
Front Desk Supervisor: located at Waldron Tower front desk, contact directly at: 613-533-6000, ext. 77884.