Residence Life Staff
We’re incredibly proud of our student and professional residence staff – together, they help students form a strong community within residences while offering guidance, support and a friendly smile.
Wondering who’s who in residences and who you can talk to? This page will introduce you to the professional staff and student staff in your building who are just one call or email away. Residence Life is composed of the following areas:
Residence Life Coordinators and Assistant Residence Life Coordinators
- Residence Life & Assistant Residence Life Coordinators are full-time professional live-in staff.
- They are responsible for establishing a vibrant residence community that provides feedback, mentoring, and support to residents through various interactions such as student conduct and behaviour management, educational programming, team development and student staff supervision, and crisis response.
RLCs and ARLCs are available during business hours to answer questions regarding community or resident concerns.
- Dons are hired and trained by Residence Life to support residents and create a safe and engaged community.
- They are trained in peer counselling, conflict mediation, community development, leadership, and much more.
- They are knowledgeable about campus resources and can refer residents to the best place to get additional support.
- Dons on call are available between 8 pm and 7 am daily.
Residence Conduct Team
- The Residence Conduct Office provides training, support, and education to members of the residence community.
- The Conduct team is responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the Residence Conduct process and provides advice to students regarding the Residence Community Standards.
- Questions or concerns about the Residence Conduct process should be directed to the Residence Conduct Coordinator or Manager of Residence Conduct at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 613-533-2965 or visit the office in D001 Victoria Hall.
Residence Education Team
Amy Case (on leave until July 2021)
An Clachan Community Coordinator
For questions regarding the An Clachan community programming, please contact Molly Raffan 613-533-6000 ext.78326 email@example.com
Residence Outreach Team
Residence Society (RESSOC)
- ResSoc is the student government that works closely with Residence Life to enhance the living environment and general welfare of all residents.
- The Residence Society also advocates on behalf of student interests.
- If residents have concerns or suggestions, ResSoc would like to hear from all residents.
- ResSoc is located at Victoria Hall, room 106C, phone 613-533-6216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Residence Facilitators are upper-year students employed by the Residence Society (ResSoc), who work in conjunction with Residence Life to ensure Residence Community Standards are upheld.
- They perform investigations, hold meetings with students, and work with Residence Council to program events for their communities.