Victoria Hall, otherwise known as ‘Vic Hall,’ is the largest residence at Queen’s, shaped like a large X, with five wings. The Lazy Scholar cafe and lounge areas are available on-site, with two dining halls nearby.
History of Victoria Hall
Opened in two stages in 1965 and 1968, Victoria Hall is the largest residence at Queen’s and is named after Queen Victoria, who granted Queen’s founding royal charter in 1841.
Room Types Available:
Single User Private – individual toil and shower rooms located in the hallways.
Leonard Dining Hall and Ban Righ Dining Hall nearby and a retail dining location in building.
Classrooms, Tindall field, and residence buildings.
Alcohol and Cannabis not preferred wing
# of Dons
All rooms and hallways are carpet free.
Wired internet. Students are encouraged to purchase a router
Four passenger elevators.
- Various common rooms, some including games, pool tables, and foosball tables.
- Lazy Scholar – a retail dining location that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, late-night menus, a coffee bar, and more.
- Kitchenettes with microwaves and fridges.
- Home of the Residence Administrative Offices.
- Adjustable bed (Twin XL)
- Desk and chair
- Armoire or closet space and clothing drawers
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Laundry in building
Things to Pack
- Bedding (Twin XL sheets)
- A small fridge (7cubic feet or smaller)
- Wireless router and ethernet cable.
How to Find Victoria Hall:
Victoria Hall, Student Wing and Student room #
75 Bader Lane
Kingston, ON K7L 3N8
Open 24 hours
- Queen’s has 17 unique residence buildings built between 1925 – 2022. Each building varies in size, layout, and room furnishings. Design elements such as flooring type, window sizes and window coverings, and storage solutions change from room to room.
- The photos and videos provided are a sample our room types. Please understand that your specific room may vary in size and appearance.
- The fees listed above are subject to change. Any discrepancy between fee information listed above and in the Fee Schedule, the Fee Schedule will be deemed correct.
- Beds require Twin-XL sized sheets. Please order linen packages 1A to 3B from Campus Linens.