Watts Hall, Student room #
23 Lower Albert Street
Watts Hall, located on lower Albert Street, was named in honour of Principal Emeritus Ronald Watts, the University’s 15th Principal from 1974 to 1984. Along with Leggett Hall, this residence opened in September 2003, and features 211 beds arranged in 21 beds on the ground floor and 38 beds on floors 2 through 6. Want to see inside? Take our Virtual Tour!
Move-In Information 2017:
*please check back in the summer for 2018 move-in information
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Watts Hall – YELLOW ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #615 to Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard
- Continue south on Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard to Union Street
- Turn left on Union Street
- Continue on Union Street to Albert Street
- Turn right on Albert Street
- After passing Queen’s Crescent, merge into the LEFT LANE of Albert Street and continue to Watts Hall (corner of Albert Street and Bader Lane)
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in
- Continue down Lower Albert Street to King Street W
- Turn right onto King Street W
- Continue down King Street W to park at either
- The St. Mary’s/Providence Care lot which is on the right side of King Street W after you pass Centre Street.
- OR at the Corrections lot, which is further down King Street W on the left hand side after you pass Ellerbeck Street.
- Volunteers will be at the entrances of the lots to guide you. Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).
WINDSHIELD ZONE CARD (Watts Hall)*Print and place in your windshield on Move-In Day