Victoria Hall, Wing and room #
75 Bader Lane
Opened in two stages in 1965 and 1968, Victoria Hall is the largest residence at Queen’s and is named after Queen Victoria, who granted Queen’s founding royal charter in 1841.
Originally a women’s residence, it was transformed into a mixed gender building in 1988 and houses nearly 900 students. Shaped like a large X, Victoria Hall has five wings and is located on the north side of Bader Lane.
Want to see inside?
- Mixed gender environment with single, double, triple and quad rooms
- Bedrooms range in size from 9.5 x 13 to 17 x 17- please note that bedrooms vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings
- Beds require Twin-XL sized sheets
Washrooms – 4 individual washrooms and 4 individual shower rooms on each wing
Laundry – located on the lower level and in D and E wings
Lounge – a large lounge is located in the upper lobby
Wireless Internet – available in upper lobby, main lobby, and in The Lazy Scholar (lower level lounge/café)
Vending Machines – located on the main and lower levels
- Home of The Lazy Scholar, a lounge and coffee bar featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night menus, coffee bar, snack items, televisions, fireplaces, lounge seating and games (pool, foosball, ping pong)
- Home to Residence administrative offices
- Music room on lower level
- Main level features large common space
Move-In Information 2017:
*please check back in the summer for 2018 move-in information
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Victoria Hall – RED ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #617 to Division Street
- Continue south on Division Street to Princess Street
- Turn right on Princess Street
- Continue on Princess, to University Avenue
- Turn left on University Avenue
- Continue down University Avenue to Union
- Once past Union, stay in the RIGHT LANE on University Avenue
- Turn right on Bader Lane
- Stay in the RIGHT LANE on Bader Lane to Victoria Hall
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in
- Proceed to Parking: Continue down Bader Lane, turn right onto Albert Street, proceed to Tindall lot, entrance is on the right side of Albert Street