Morris Hall, Student room #
12 Lower Albert Street
Kingston, ON K7L 3T8
Front Desk: Leggett Hall
Open 24 hours/day
Completed in 1958, Morris Hall is named after the Hon. William Morris, a founder of Queen’s, first Chair of the Board of Trustees, and a member of the Legislative Council of Upper Canada. Morris Hall is a mixed gender residence that houses just over 225 residents. The building features a sunroom with a kitchen overlooking Lake Ontario. Want to see inside? Take our Virtual Tour!
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Morris Hall – YELLOW ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #615 to Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard
- Continue south on Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard to Union Street
- Turn left on Union Street
- Continue on Union Street to Albert Street
- Turn right on Albert Street
- Continue on Albert Street to Morris Hall
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in, and proceed to a parking lot
- Continue down Lower Albert Street to King Street W
- Turn right onto King Street W
- Continue down King Street W to park at either:
- The St. Mary’s/Providence Care lot which is on the right side of King Street W after you pass Centre Street.
- OR at the Corrections lot, which is further down King Street W on the left hand side after you pass Ellerbeck Street.
- Volunteers will be at the entrances of the lots to guide you. Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).
WINDSHIELD ZONE CARD (Morris Hall)*Print and place in your windshield on Move-In Day.