McNeill House, Student room #
40 Lower Albert Street
Watts Hall Front Desk (NEW)
Completed in 1955 and renovated in 2006, this undergraduate co-ed residence is located at the intersection of Lower Albert Street and Bader Lane. It is named after William Everett McNeill, an English professor and a colourful and influential former Vice-Principal of the University (1930 – 1947).
McNeill House is a mixed gender residence with 220 beds in a mixture of single and double bedrooms.
Want to see inside?
Move-In Information 2017:
*please check back in the summer for 2018 move-in information
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
McNeill House – YELLOW ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #615 to Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard
- Continue south on Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard to Union Street
- Turn left on Union Street
- Continue on Union Street to Albert Street
- Turn right on Albert Street
- Continue on Albert Street to McNeill House
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in
- Continue down Lower Albert Street to King Street W
- Turn right onto King Street W
- Continue down King Street W to park at either:
- The St. Mary’s/Providence Care lot which is on the right side of King Street W after you pass Centre Street.
- OR at the Corrections lot, which is further down King Street W on the left hand side after you pass Ellerbeck Street.
- Volunteers will be at the entrances of the lots to guide you. Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).
WINDSHIELD ZONE CARD (McNeill House)*Print and place in your windshield on Move-In Day