Leggett Hall, Student room #
194 Stuart Street
Kingston, ON K7L 5V2
Open from 8am-midnight
Move In Information
About Leggett Hall
Leggett Hall opened in September 2003 and was named in honour of former Principal William C. Leggett, who served as Queen’s 17th Principal between 1994 and 2004.
Leggett features 336 single plus rooms in houses of 30 and 34 rooms, with one house of 42 rooms on each of the fourth and fifth floors.
Note: Queen’s has 17 residence buildings – and they are all unique. Our oldest building – Ban Righ Hall, was built in 1925 – and our newest buildings – Brant and Smith -were built in 2015. That means each building is different in size, furnishings and layout – and that your room may not look at all like your neighbour’s room.
We’ve provided some photos and videos to give you an idea of our room types, but please know that your specific room may not look like the examples. Rooms vary quite a bit in size and furnishings. Some rooms have carpets, while others do not. Window sizes, closets and other features change from room to room.
We update buildings through a planned maintenance schedule, so the photos and videos on this website may not show recent improvements right away. Please keep this in mind when viewing our building pages.
- Mixed-gender environment with single plus rooms and attached full washroom (shared between two rooms)
- Bedroom size is 9.5 x 15. Please note that bedrooms can vary in terms of size and furnishings
- Beds are extra-long and require Queen-sized sheets
- Washrooms – semi-private, shared between 2 bedrooms
- Laundry – located on the main level
- Kitchens –kitchens with sink, microwave and refrigerator are located on each wing
- Wireless Internet – available in main common areas and group study rooms
- Vending Machines – located on the main level
- Garbage Room – Located in the basement. Room 1006
- Common room with television and full kitchen located in each wing
- Study rooms located on each floor
- Fireplace common room located on the main level
- Seminar /group study rooms with screens/data projectors located on the main level