Leggett Hall, Student room #
194 Stuart Street
Leggett Hall, located at Stuart Street and St. Lawrence Avenue, opened in September 2003 and was named in honour of former Principal William C. Leggett, who served as Queen’s 17th Principal between 1994 and 2004.
Leggett features 336 single plus rooms in houses of 30 and 34 rooms, with one house of 42 rooms on each of the fourth and fifth floors.
Want to see inside?
Move-In Information 2017:
*please check back in the summer for 2018 move-in information
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Leggett Hall – GREEN ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #617 to Division Street
- Continue south on Division Street to Princess Street
- Turn right on Princess Street
- Continue on Princess, to University Avenue
- Turn left on University Avenue
- Continue down University Avenue to Union
- Once past Union, stay in the LEFT LANE on University Avenue
- Continue on University Avenue to Stuart St.
- Turn right onto Stuart Street
- Stay in the LEFT LANE on Stuart Street
- Continue on Stuart Street to Leggett Hall, on the left of Stuart
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in
- Continue west on Stuart Street to St. Lawrence Avenue.
- Turn left onto St. Lawrence Avenue to King Street W.
- Turn left onto King Street W.
- Continue down King Street W to Barrie Street, turn left onto Barrie Street.
- Continue down Barrie to park at either:
- The Miller Parking lot: from Barrie Street, turn left onto Union Street, and then left onto Arch Street, the entrance will be on your right.
- OR to the Dupuis Parking lot: from Barrie Street, continue past Union Street to Clergy Street W, turn left onto Clergy Street W and the Dupuis Parking lot will be on your left.
- Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).