Harkness Hall, Student room #
329 Earl Street
Harkness Hall is located one block north of Main Campus in a residential area. It is a 3 storey co-ed building with no elevators that houses first year students only.
Want to see inside?
Move-In Information 2017:
*please check back in the summer for 2018 move-in information
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Harkness Hall – DARK GREEN ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #617 to Division Street
- Continue south on Division Street to Princess Street
- Turn right on Princess Street
- Continue on Princess, to University Avenue
- Turn left on University Avenue
- Continue down University to Earl Street.
- Turn right onto Earl Street.
- Continue on Earl Street to Harkness Hall
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in.
- Continue down Earl Street and turn left onto Frontenac Street.
- Enter the Kingston Collegiate & Vocational Institute Parking lot on the left hand side of Frontenac Street.
- Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).