Gordon House, Student room #
29 Collingwood Street
Built in 1964 and named for Donald Gordon, a former president of the Canadian National Railway and a trustee of Queen’s, Gordon House is attached to the north end of Brockington House and is at the west end of Leonard Field. It houses approximately 200 students. Want to see inside? Take our Virtual Tour!
Please note: Gordon and Brocking houses are combined as one building.
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Gordon-Brockington Hall – PURPLE ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #615 to Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard
- Continue south on Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard to Union Street
- Turn left on Union Street
- Continue on Union Street to Collingwood Street
- Turn right on Collingwood Street
- Continue down Collingwood Street to Gordon-Brockington Hall
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in
- Continue down Collingwood Street to King Street W
- Turn right onto King Street W, continue westbound down King Street W to Centre Street.
- Turn right onto Centre Street to Union Street, turn right onto Union and make an immediate left onto Macdonnell Street.
- Continue down Macdonnell Street to Earl Street.
- Turn right onto Earl Street.
- Continue down Earl to Frontenac Street, turn right onto Frontenac.
- Go southbound down Frontenac to Union Street, the Tindall parking lot will be straight ahead.
- Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).
WINDSHIELD ZONE CARD PURPLE (Gordon/Brockington House) *Print and place in your windshield on Move-In Day
MOVE IN MAP