Brockington House, student room #
21 Collingwood Street
Located at the corner of King and Collingwood, Brockington House was built in 1964 and named for Leonard Brockington (Queen’s 10th and longest-serving rector). Brockington House is situated next to the shores of Lake Ontario and houses just over 225 students on six floors. Want to see inside? Take our Virtual Tour!
Please note: Gordon and Brocking houses are combined as one building.
Please Note: Bedrooms vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings.
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Gordon-Brockington Hall – PURPLE ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #615 to Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard
- Continue south on Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard to Union Street
- Turn left on Union Street
- Continue on Union Street to Collingwood Street
- Turn right on Collingwood Street
- Continue down Collingwood Street to Gordon-Brockington Hall
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in
- Continue down Collingwood Street to King Street W
- Turn right onto King Street W, continue westbound down King Street W to Centre street.
- Turn right onto Centre Street to Union Street, turn right onto Union and make an
immediate left onto Macdonnell Street.
- Continue down Macdonnell Street to Earl Street.
- Turn right onto Earl Street.
- Continue down Earl to Frontenac Street, turn right onto Frontenac.
- Go southbound down Frontenac to Union Street, the Tindall parking lot will be straight
- Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).