Brockington House, student room #
21 Collingwood Street
Located at the corner of King and Collingwood, Brockington House was built in 1964 and named for Leonard Brockington (Queen’s 10th and longest-serving rector). Brockington House is situated next to the shores of Lake Ontario and houses just over 225 students on six floors.
Want to see inside?
Please note: Gordon and Brocking houses are combined as one building.
Please Note: Bedrooms vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings.
- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Gordon-Brockington Hall – PURPLE ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #615 to Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard
- Continue south on Sir John A. MacDonald Boulevard to Union Street
- Turn left on Union Street
- Continue on Union Street to Collingwood Street
- Turn right on Collingwood Street
- Continue down Collingwood Street to Gordon-Brockington Hall
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in
- Continue down Collingwood Street to King Street W
- Turn right onto King Street W, continue westbound down King Street W to Centre street.
- Turn right onto Centre Street to Union Street, turn right onto Union and make an
immediate left onto Macdonnell Street.
- Continue down Macdonnell Street to Earl Street.
- Turn right onto Earl Street.
- Continue down Earl to Frontenac Street, turn right onto Frontenac.
- Go southbound down Frontenac to Union Street, the Tindall parking lot will be straight
- Park your vehicle (3 hours MAXIMUM).
WINDSHIELD ZONE CARD (Gord-Brock House) *Print and place in your windshield on Move-In Day