Online Submission Procedure
- An online form is filled out with a PDF of the poster attached. The application will be processed over 2-3 business days. If your poster is not approved there will be an email sent out explaining why and if changes can be made (to have it approved in the future). If approved, the process will continue to step two.
- An email will be sent out explaining the number of approved copies. Residence will be approving up to 10 posters per week.
- After receiving the email approval, the participants will drop off the approved posters to the Residence Life Office (Victoria Hall, Rm. C110) between the hours of 8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
- Poster packages are sent out on Mondays. To ensure they are delivered as a part of our Monday package, we ask that they are brought to the office by 4:00 pm on Wednesday.
Please note: the posters should be submitted two weeks in advance of the event date.
- Posters will be taken down after the event(s) has taken place.
Please submit AMS and Residence Society Election posters through the online submission process. Any posters that have not been approved will be removed and may result in a follow up.