Residence Life Student Staff and Residence Council

(Dons, council and other live-in student staff positions)

Students applying/running for a live-in student staff/council position and who wish to be considered for residence:  in the event that you are NOT successful in obtaining a live-in student staff/council position, you must submit an application and deposit by the required deadlines for the upper year residence application process.

If you accept a live-in student staff/council position a room will be assigned to you.  Any room offered to you prior will be released and this original offer will be null and void.  After accepting a live-in position, if you then decline the position, resign or the job contract is terminated and you still wish to live in residence you will need to contact the Residence Admissions office to ascertain whether rooms are still available.

Please contact Residence Admissions if you have any questions.