Upper Year Undergraduate Student
Want to live in Residence in second year?
Applications are now being accepted.
Smith House features:
- Single room (shared washroom with one other student)
- In-room television with cable
- Wireless internet
- Common area lounge with kitchen
- Retail food outlet in building
- Fridge in each room
Cost: $15,246, which includes a mandatory full meal plan (19 meals/week plus 200 TAMs and $150 Flex$)*note: cost does not include ResNet and Student Council fees
Jean Royce Hall (Trotter House) features:
- Single room with shared floor washroom
- Close proximity to west campus dining hall and late-night café
- Connected to Faculty of Education and McArthur Hall
- Common area lounge with some kitchen facilities
- Games and Theatre rooms
- Fitness room
Cost: $11,800, which includes a mandatory 10 meal /week meal plan plus 200 TAMs (with an option to upgrade)*note: cost does not include ResNet and Student Council fees
A limited number of rooms are available for upper-year students in Smith House and Jean Royce Hall for the 2019/20 academic year. Upper-year accommodations feature an eight-month contract and include a meal plan.
- Applications are first-come, first served and offers will be made based on the date of the application.
- You may choose only one preference or rank both preferences, however spaces are limited and your first preference may not be available.
- Offers will be made beginning in December. A non-refundable deposit of $800.00 is required upon offer. You will be given a one week deadline to make your deposit to secure your spot.
- You can pay your deposit online, by telephone banking or by wire transfer. We do not accept cheques or credit cards. Please note that telephone/online banking payments can take up to 5 business days to reach us.
- Residences reserves the right to limit the number of available rooms based on demand for space.