*Applications NOW AVAILABLE
Please note the following:
- You require your Queen’s 8-digit Student ID to apply
- Room preferences are only a guide and not a guarantee
- You cannot choose a room type more than once on your application
- Your room is assigned by computer lottery, which means that your chances of getting one of your preferences depends on a number of variables, including your lottery number, and the demand for the type of room/community you have requested
- Read our Roommate Request guidelines
- We do not accept credit card payments
- Once your application and deposit are received, you will receive an e-mail confirmation to the e-mail account provided. Please contact us if you do not receive confirmation of your completed application and deposit by the deadlines.
Our agreement with you
Read the residence agreement carefully. By clicking the link below to apply to residence, you agree to enter a legal agreement (link to res rules?) for the next eight months and should be familiar with your obligations and our policies.
Please contact us:
Residence Admissions Office
Victoria Hall, 75 Bader Lane
Queen’s University, Kingston, ON K7L 3N8
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT INFORMATION –