What are ResRules?
ResRules are guidelines and behavioural expectations that we live by to ensure the safety and security of our community. Through them, we expect residents to:
- adopt a high standard of respect and tolerance towards fellow residents;
- respect their privacy and their need for safety and security; and
- appreciate the requirement for a quiet atmosphere for study and adequate sleep.
Read our Residence Rules and Regulations.
For more information:
- Residence Judicial Advisor, C101 Victoria Hall: (613) 533-6000 ext. 78102 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean Royce Hall Council President, The Bubble, Jean Royce Hall: (613) 533-6000 ext. 36296
- Main Campus Residents’ Council Vice-President (Discipline), MCRC Office: (613) 533-6000 ext. 36216
Respect your Residence
We expect you to treat your room and residence building responsibly. You are accountable for what takes place in your room and you will be held financially responsible for any damages.