What are ResRules?
ResRules are guidelines and behavioural expectations that we live by to ensure the safety and security of our community. Through them, we expect residents to:
- adopt a high standard of respect and tolerance towards fellow residents;
- respect their privacy and their need for safety and security; and
- appreciate the requirement for a quiet atmosphere for study and adequate sleep.
Read our 2016-2017 ResRules Handbook.
For more information:
- Residence Student Conduct Office, 101/2C Victoria Hall, (613) 533-6000 ext. 78102/79015, email@example.com
- Residence Society Vice-President Judicial Affairs, Residence Society Office, 106C Victoria Hall, (613) 533-6000 ext. 36216
Respect your Residence
We expect you to treat your room and residence building responsibly. You are accountable for what takes place in your room and you will be held financially responsible for any damages.