Who’s Who in the Hall?
We’re incredibly proud of our student and professional residence staff – together, they help students form a strong community within residences while offering guidance, support and friendly smile.
Residence Life Coordinators
- full-time, live-in professionals
- manage student life in accordance with the goals and policies of the Residences
- supervise the Dons and work closely with Residence Facilitators and the House Presidents
- advise house councils
- handle emergencies
- fosters a sense of community within the residences
- senior students or University staff who live in residence and work part-time
- provide support to residence students
- foster a supportive and educational environment
- enforce ResRules
- promote educational programming
- mediate disputes
- refer students to on-campus sources of academic, financial, medical or personal help
- develop a positive residence community
- a great source for information about Queen’s and Kingston
Wondering what a Don is? Wondering what a Don does? Watch and learn!
- upper-year students
- work with Residence Life and the Residence Society
- organize social activities
- assist in establishing and maintaining ResRules
- work closely with the Dons to create a positive residence community