Apply to be a Residence Don
Why be a Don?
Being a Residence Don provides a rewarding experience, not only in impacting the student experience on-campus, but also in receiving opportunities to develop and hone a wide array of transferable life and career skills. The Residence Life Department is committed to providing a supportive, safe and positive environment, where both our residents and staff members can learn and grow.
Wondering what a Don is? Wondering what a Don does?
The appendix for the Senior Don, Shared Don Appointment, Living Learning Community Don, Single Don appointment with shared accommodations and Don Designate (PDF) are also available if applying for those positions. Also, you can check out this video:
Don Information Sessions
For additional information and to meet some of our current staff team, please attend one of our Don Information Sessions.
- November 25, 2015 – 8:00 pm Victoria Hall Upper Common Room
- November 26, 2015 – 12:00 pm Stauffer Library Rm 121
- December 1, 2015 – 5:00 pm Stauffer Library Rm 121
- December 2, 2015 – 8:00 pm West Campus Jean Royce Hall Rm C116
- December 9, 2015 – 12:00 pm Victoria Hall Upper Common Room
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page (opens in a new window) for more information to some common questions.
Further questions can be directed to email@example.com.