Gordon House is the north end of Gordon-Brockington House and was built in 1964. The north wing of the building was named after Donald Gordon – a trustee of Queen’s from 1951 to 1969.
It holds approximately 200 students in a mixed gendered environment. It features Gord’s – a retail food outlet and lounge and a music room located on its lower level. The building is located on the west side of Matheson Field. Learn More>