Categories Menu

Posted on May 7, 2015 in News Archive, Res News

Adelaide Hall

Adelaide Hall

Built in 1952 it is the second oldest residence on campus and was built to accommodate the need for an all women’s residence.  To this day Adelaide Hall is still an all woman residence. Adelaide Hall was made possible by a donation from Adelaide McLaughlin (wife of R.S. McLaughlin). Learn more>