- Please do not leave your vehicle unattended while dropping belongings. Cars left unattended will be towed to an outer campus parking lot.
- There is a 3-hour parking limit for all surface lots
Adelaide Hall – GREEN ZONE
- From Highway 401, take exit #617 to Division Street
- Continue south on Division Street to Union Street
- Turn right on Union Street -Continue on Union, to University Avenue
- Turn left on University Avenue -Stay in the LEFT LANE on University Avenue
- Continue on University Avenue to Stuart St.
- Turn right onto Stuart Street -Stay in the RIGHT LANE on Stuart Street
- Adelaide Hall is at the corner of Stuart and University
- Stop, drop belongings/student for check-in, and proceed to a parking lot
Adelaide Hall, Student room #
137 Stuart Street
Kingston, ON K7L 3N8
Leggett Hall – open 24 hours/day
Located at the corner of University Avenue and Stuart Street, Adelaide Hall is named for its benefactor, Adelaide McLaughlin, wife of R.S. McLaughlin. Opened in 1952, Adelaide Hall, or “Addy” as it is affectionately called by its residents, is the second oldest residence on campus and home to 115 Queen’s women.
- All-female environment with single and double rooms on four floors
- Bedrooms range in size from 9.25 x 12 to 12 x 20- please note that bedrooms vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings
- Washrooms – communal washrooms on each floor
- Laundry – located on the lower level
- Kitchens –snack kitchens with microwave and fridge are located on some floors
- Wireless Internet – available in the main common room on the main level
- Vending Machines – located on the main level
Please Note: Adelaide has a freight elevator, but no passenger elevators.
- Historic residences with interesting room features/sizes
- Piano in main level common room
- Easy access to Ban Righ Hall and Ban Righ Dining Room
- Located near hospital and across from Kingston Field