Gordon House, Student room #
Front Desk: 613-533-3183
Built in 1964 and named for Donald Gordon, a former president of the Canadian National Railway and a trustee of Queen’s, Gordon House is attached to the north end of Brockington House and is at the west end of Leonard Field. It houses approximately 200 students.
- mixed gender environment with mix of single,double, triple and quad rooms
- Bedrooms range in size from 9.25 x 15 to 14.5 x 15- please note that bedrooms vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings
Washrooms – three communal (but gender specific) washrooms/showers on each floor
Laundry – located on the lower level
Wireless Internet – available in the main common room on the lower level and at Gord’s
Vending Machines – located on the main level
- Gord’s (retail food outlet and lounge) located within building
- Indoor access to Leonard Dining Hall
- Connected to Brockington House
- A music room is located on the lower level
Queen’s is building, and there are ongoing campus and city construction, renovation and maintenance projects occurring at or adjacent to a number of residences on main campus. Prudent construction practices are followed, but there will be noise, dust and temporary interruption of some services on main campus throughout the school year, including during mid-terms and exams.