Front Desk: 613-533-2531
Opened in two stages in 1965 and 1968, Victoria Hall is the largest residence at Queen’s and is named after Queen Victoria, who granted Queen’s founding royal charter in 1841.
Originally a women’s residence, it was transformed into a mixed gender building in 1988 and houses nearly 900 students. Shaped like a large X, Victoria Hall has five wings and is located on the north side of Bader Lane.
- Mixed gender environment with single, double, triple and quad rooms
- Bedrooms range in size from 9.5 x 13 to 17 x 17- please note that bedrooms vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings
Washrooms – 4 individual washrooms and 4 individual shower rooms on each wing
Laundry – located on the lower level and in D and E wings
Lounge – a large lounge is located in the upper lobby
Wireless Internet – available in upper lobby, main lobby, and in The Lazy Scholar (lower level lounge/café)
Vending Machines – located on the main and lower levels
- Home of The Lazy Scholar, a lounge and coffee bar featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night menus, coffee bar, snack items, televisions, fireplaces, lounge seating and games (pool, foosball, ping pong)
- Home to Residence administrative offices
- Music room on lower level
- Main level features large common space