Morris Hall, Student room #
12 Lower Albert St.
Kingston, ON K7L 3T7
Front Desk: 613-533-3183
Completed in 1958, Morris Hall is named after the Hon. William Morris, a founder of Queen’s, first Chair of the Board of Trustees, and a member of the Legislative Council of Upper Canada.
Morris Hall is a mixed gender residence that houses just over 225 residents. The building features a sunroom with a kitchen overlooking Lake Ontario.
- mixed gender environment with single, double, triple and quad rooms
- Bedrooms range in size from 10 x 13 to 12 x 17- please note that bedrooms can vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings
- Bedroom furniture and flooring were upgraded in 2012
Washrooms – 3 communal but gender specific washrooms on each floor
Laundry – located on the lower level
Kitchens –a snack kitchen with microwave and fridge is located on the ground floor
Wireless Internet – available in the main common room on the main level, common room and study rooms on the lower level
Vending Machines – located on the main level
- Located near the waterfront and parks
- Lower level sun room features views of Lake Ontario and full kitchen
Queen’s is building, and there are ongoing campus and city construction, renovation and maintenance projects occurring at or adjacent to a number of residences on main campus. Prudent construction practices are followed, but there will be noise, dust and temporary interruption of some services on main campus throughout the school year, including during mid-terms and exams.