Morris Hall, Student room #
12 Lower Albert St.
Kingston, ON K7L 3T8
Leggett Hall – open 24 hours/day
Completed in 1958, Morris Hall is named after the Hon. William Morris, a founder of Queen’s, first Chair of the Board of Trustees, and a member of the Legislative Council of Upper Canada.
Morris Hall is a mixed gender residence that houses just over 225 residents. The building features a sunroom with a kitchen overlooking Lake Ontario.
- mixed gender environment with single, double, triple and quad rooms
- Bedrooms range in size from 10 x 13 to 12 x 17- please note that bedrooms can vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings
- Bedroom furniture and flooring were upgraded in 2012
Washrooms – 3 communal but gender specific washrooms on each floor
Laundry – located on the lower level
Kitchens –a snack kitchen with microwave and fridge is located on the ground floor
Wireless Internet – available in the main common room on the main level, common room and study rooms on the lower level
Vending Machines – located on the main level
- Located near the waterfront and parks
- Lower level sun room features views of Lake Ontario and full kitchen