Front Desk: 613-533-2531
Located in the heart of campus in the John Deutsch International Centre (the JDUC), Graduate Residences is a four-story mixed gender living environment with approximately 20 students on each floor. All rooms are single and include an attached bathroom with shower.
Please note: for 2013/14, only undergraduates be housed in Graduate Residence.
- mixed gender environment
- Single rooms with attached bathroom (including shower)
- Bedroom size is typically 9 x 14.5 – please note that bedrooms can vary considerably in terms of size and furnishings
Washrooms – private washrooms/showers with each room
Laundry – located on every floor
Kitchens – full kitchens with sink, microwave and refrigerator are located on each floor
Lounge – lounge with televisions located on every floor
Wireless Internet – available in the lower levels of the building
Vending Machines – located in the upper ceilidh of the JDUC
- Located near food service outlets, indoor access to pub, variety store and hair salon
- Located in the centre of campus adjacent to the Queen’s Centre and in between the library and the ARC
- Dedicated study rooms available within JDUC