Parent Information Sessions
2015 move in is Sept 6 and all 2015 info to be up shortly
Provost and Vice-Principal (Academic) Alan Harrison and Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs Ann Tierney invites you to attend our popular and informative Parent Information Sessions on Sunday, August 31st.
These sessions provide parents and guardians with important information to help students as they transition personally, socially, culturally and academically to university life. Connect with key student support service providers to get your questions answered about a broad array of topics and issues to support your student’s personal health, overall well-being and their academic success at Queen’s.
You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions about:
• residences and residence life
• meal plans
• learning and writing support services
• tuition payments
• student awards
• athletics and recreation programs
• cultural supports
• health, counselling and disability services
• clubs, programs and support services provided by the AMS – Queen’s undergraduate student government
See you there!