Parent Information Sessions
Sunday Sept. 1st
10-11:00 a.m. Main Campus, Grant Hall
11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. West Campus, Duncan McArthur Auditorium
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Main Campus, Grant Hall
The Vice-Provost and Dean of Student Affairs, Ann Tierney, invites you to attend our popular and informative Parent Information Sessions on Sunday, September 1st.
These sessions provide parents and guardians with important information to help support students as they transition personally, socially, culturally and academically to university life. Connect with key student support service providers to get your questions answered about a broad array of topics and issues to support your student’s personal health, overall well-being and their academic success at Queen’s.
You’ll have an opportunity to ask questions about:
• residences and residence life
• meal plans
• learning and writing support services
• tuition payments
• student awards
• athletics and recreation programs
• cultural supports
• health, counselling and disability services
• clubs, programs and support services provided by the AMS – Queen’s undergraduate student government
Refreshments will be served! See you there!