Categories Menu

Graduate Application


*Graduate Student Residence Applications are no longer available for Residence – this includes students in Masters of International Business and Faculty of Education.

We encourage Graduate students looking for housing  to visit the Community Housing website.

We do have some vacancy in our Upper Year building (Smith House).  As a graduate you would be able to request a space here by contacting

Please keep in mind if you choose this option, you will be living with upper year students (not other graduates), your accommodation comes with a mandatory upper year meal plan and you are only able to stay in residence during residence sessional dates.  Early move in and late stays will not be permitted.



QUESTIONS? Please contact us:

Telephone: 613-533-2550
Write us: Residence Admissions Office
Victoria Hall, 75 Bader Lane
Queen’s University, Kingston, ON K7L 3N8